I provide outstanding transactional services, but I also have the trial and appellate experience to litigate your biggest problems when they can't be resolved any other way. A virtual office means I'm not tied to a building downtown, so that I can come to you, on your schedule. It also means lower overhead, so I can charge you less and offer a bit of certainty up-front through flat fee pricing. And ultimately, a fixed fee allows me to take my eyes off the clock and focus on what's most important—working for you.
1. Using this website doesn't create an attorney-client relationship. Receiving information from this website and/or using this website to contact Wolf Legal, LLC ("Wolf Legal") doesn't create an attorney-client relationship between you and Wolf Legal. You will become a client of Wolf Legal only after both you and Josh Wolf have signed an engagement letter that describes the scope of Wolf Legal's engagement, along with the fee arrangement and other matters. Wolf Legal does not accept new clients without first investigating the potential for conflicts of interest (for example, Wolf Legal may already represent another party involved in your matter).
2. Don't use this website as a substitute for actual legal advice. This website may include general information describing legal issues and developments in the law, but those materials are only for informational purposes and may not reflect the most current legal developments. Information on this website isn't intended, and shouldn't be taken, as legal advice or a substitute for legal counsel. You must always contact a lawyer licensed in your jurisdiction for advice on legal issues specific to you and your circumstances.
3. Don't use this website to deliver confidential information. You can't use this website to provide confidential information about a legal matter of yours to Wolf Legal. Since merely using this website doesn't make you a client of Wolf Legal, or even a prospective client, if you have confidential information that you would like to give to Wolf Legal, please communicate with Josh Wolf in person or by telephone–not by sending Josh an unsolicited email.
4. This website could collect your information. By browsing or downloading information from this website, Wolf Legal's servers will automatically collect particular information from you, including but not limited to the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet, the browser software you use and your operating system, demographic and interest information, and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to this website. Wolf Legal will use information that it automatically collects to manage and improve this website to make it as useful as possible to visitors like you. None of the information collected is tied to any personal information you may provide to Wolf Legal or Josh Wolf through other means. One way to opt-out and prevent this website from collecting your information is by going to this link and installing the relevant browser add-on.
5. Wolf Legal won't misuse or sell your information. Wolf Legal is the only owner of any information collected on this website. It has access to information that you provide through email or other contact from you. Wolf Legal won't sell or rent any of your information to any third party and will not disclose your personal information without your consent, except as required by law; to Wolf Legal's independent contractors, who host and maintain this website and associated email services; and to other service providers or suppliers if necessary for them to perform business, professional, or technical support for Wolf Legal.
6. Results are never guaranteed. Some of the case summaries, reports of past results achieved by Josh Wolf, and his individual lawyer biography on this website describe past matters handled for previous clients. Those descriptions are only intended to provide information to the general public about Josh's activities and experience. They are not intended as a guarantee that the same or similar results are achievable in every matter undertaken by Wolf Legal. You shouldn't assume that a similar result could be obtained in a legal matter specific to you. The outcome in any legal matter can depend on a variety of factors, including the specific factual and legal circumstances, the ability of opposing counsel, and, frequently, unexpected developments that are beyond the control of any client or lawyer.
7. Wolf Legal and Josh Wolf don't claim any particular expertise. This website lists certain services Wolf Legal provides, along with references to specific practice areas. But Josh and Wolf Legal don't claim any particular expertise, specialization, or board certification.
8. Wolf Legal isn't responsible for any links to third-party websites. As a convenience, the Wolf Legal website may from time to time contain links to third-party websites. Any links to third-party websites are not under Wolf Legal's control and Wolf Legal doesn't assume responsibility for the accuracy of their content.
9. Wolf Legal's authorized law practice. Josh Wolf is only authorized to practice law in Oregon and New York. Wolf Legal's ability to engage in any activities on behalf of a client located outside of Oregon and New York is subject to state statutes, professional standards, and individual court rules. Wolf Legal doesn't seek out, and this website is not intended to solicit, legal engagements in jurisdictions outside of Josh's states of licensure when those engagements would constitute the unauthorized practice of law in any jurisdiction.
10. The responsible lawyer. Josh Wolf is the lawyer responsible for the content of this website. He maintains an office at: 220 NW 8th Avenue, Portland, Oregon 97209.
11. IRS Circular 230 Notice. Any information on this website that could be construed as federal tax advice is not written or intended to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed on this website (see IRS Circular 230).
12. Copyright. All intellectual property rights reserved. You may download and print out any part of this website for your own personal, non-commercial use, but it is strongly discouraged—save a tree. Any other reproduction or retransmission of the contents of this website is prohibited without Wolf Legal's prior written consent.
13. Licensed images. Rights to the panoramic image of Portland, Oregon at night belong to Eric Baetscher. Eric has granted permission to copy, distribute, and/or modify that image under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation, with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A full copy of the text of the license may be found here. The icons displayed on this page (except for the cannabis shop icon) are attributed to Google and are used under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported license, a complete copy of which may be found here. The cannabis shop icon is attributed to Freepik, is subject to a Flaticon Basic License, and may be found here.